Hello guys :) So.. this is my 1st. article. My name´s Monica. I am 15 years old and my birthday is on 12th August :) I live in Slovakia, in second biggest city called Košice. Here I am studying at High School Ostrovskeho, i study the Graphic design. I work with programs like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash or Adobe Dreamweaver. I don´t like this school very much :D
I work for Oriflame cosmetics as an consultant.
I am a beggining MUA & photographer. I love working with make-up since 2012 :) and photography since 2010. Mostly i take photos of nature but the most i like to taking photos of people. My beautiful soulmate is Nikon D5100. My other interests are sport, going out with my friends, drawing, writing, listening to music, games (like Sims3 or Need for Speed :D), shopping, sleeping, recording a video tutorials..
And so on, i am addicted to coffee, energy drinks and green tea. Great combination. I am sometimes really moody person, but i am really friendly too :) I am also addicted to music .. I can´t live without music :) I love bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Bring Me The Horizon, Parkway Drive, Papa Roach, Deez Nuts.. but i like Lady GaGa too :D
I often change my hair color, i love piercing and tattoos, stretched ears and similar things.
In this article I told you about most important things about me, so i hope you will like me and my blog :3
And.. I am really sorry, my english sucks a little :)
xoxo
I work for Oriflame cosmetics as an consultant.
I am a beggining MUA & photographer. I love working with make-up since 2012 :) and photography since 2010. Mostly i take photos of nature but the most i like to taking photos of people. My beautiful soulmate is Nikon D5100. My other interests are sport, going out with my friends, drawing, writing, listening to music, games (like Sims3 or Need for Speed :D), shopping, sleeping, recording a video tutorials..
And so on, i am addicted to coffee, energy drinks and green tea. Great combination. I am sometimes really moody person, but i am really friendly too :) I am also addicted to music .. I can´t live without music :) I love bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Bring Me The Horizon, Parkway Drive, Papa Roach, Deez Nuts.. but i like Lady GaGa too :D
I often change my hair color, i love piercing and tattoos, stretched ears and similar things.
In this article I told you about most important things about me, so i hope you will like me and my blog :3
And.. I am really sorry, my english sucks a little :)
xoxo

You are beautiful and stunning :) Im looking forward for your content
OdpovedaťOdstrániť