8. mája 2014

#TAG about cosmetics


1. Q: Do you have freckles? 
A: I think it ´s strange.. i don´t have them :) But every person i know have them :)

2.Q: What type of skin do you have?
A: I have oily skin. It ´s really unpleasant.

3. Q: Do you use a peeling? Everyday. 
A: It´s from Garnier, and it´s the best thing I´ve "met" in my life.

4. Q: Do you use a eye-cream? 
A: Only in the evening .. with argan oil :)

5. Q: Do you have acne?
A: Well.. sometimes my face look like after car accident and ..but only when I am lazy and i don´t clean my face before i go to bed.

6. Q: What "color-type" of skin do you have? 
A: I don´t know :D But I am pale in every season.

7. Q: Do you know that you must change you mascara every 3 months? 
A: Yes: i know it. But i don ´t do it :) I use the same mascara a 6-7 months sometimes.

8. Q: Drugstore or parfumery? 
A: Drugstore :) Because in drugstores have better prices.. sometimes.

9. Q: Do you use a make-up base?
  A: Sometimes.. but i rather use a CC cream.

11. Q: Do you use a mineral pigments instead eye shadows? 
A: No. I don´t use mineral pigments at all.

12. Q: Do you use a mineral make-up? 
A: No, again.

13. Q: Have you ever bought something from ebay(cosmetics only)? 
A: Yeah, i really love mega palettes with eyeshadows from ebay.

14. Q: What part of you everyday make-up routine do you hate the most? 
A: When I am doing my eyebrows. It´s the worst part of my day.

15. Q: Do you think you look good without makeup? 
A: Seriously? I don´t think so. I look like a zombie.

19. Q: What cosmetics brand do you like the most(cheap+expensive)? 
A: I really, but really love French cosmetics. So from expensive cosmetics i chose Chanel. And from cheap cosmetics i really like Oriflame. 

The end. You should try it too, it´s really funny :)
What do you think about this tag? :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára